Package Disabler Pro (Samsung) is an app by policedeveloper. Package Disabler Pro (Samsung) was first published on January 3, 2021. It is available for Android, Other.AndroidIf you are a proud owner of the Android device, Package Disabler Pro (Samsung) requires . The most current version is 15.2 Before diving headlong into Package Disabler Pro (Sam...
Package Disabler Pro (Samsung) Review
Package Disabler Pro (Samsung) is an app developed by policedeveloper. Package Disabler Pro (Samsung) was first published on January 3, 2021. The app is accessible on the following platforms: Android, Other.
If you are a proud owner of the Android device, Package Disabler Pro (Samsung) requires . The most current version is 15.2 Before getting Package Disabler Pro (Samsung) consider content rating:
Package Disabler Pro (Samsung) requires 7.6M of empty space on your mobile.
*This application works only on Samsung devices ***
NO ROOTING REQUIRED. Single app solution, no plugin needed
Package Disabler lets you disable any unwanted packages that come pre-installed/ installed with your phone. Simply one click on the package that you want to disable, will disable the package. Disabled application / package will not be uninstalled or updated using google play or any other means. So this app can be used for blocking apps (e.g. Parental Controls) or business use cases, you could even disable google play store etc… without rooting the phone. This app also provides password / uninstall protection to avoid misuse.
Package Disabler provides an export/ import functionality to backup all disabled packages on your external storage which you can restore at any time.
Remember, though: ALWAYS have a backup of your phone. Important features might break when disabling system apps.
Using the exported package list you can swiftly get rid of all bloatware after installing a new ROM or Factory reset. When wiping your phone's data, you can export your package list to import it on your new ROM.
Full version features
* Disabling and enabling any packages or apps unlimited
* One click bloatware removal
* Export your disabled list to the external storage to import them later
* Batch operation to enable all disabled packages
* Filter to show all disabled packages
* Uninstall / password protection
* Filter to show all installed apps
* Filter to show all system packages
* Quickly find apps using the search functionality
* Original package disabler. It may not work on rooted devices
* If you have issues uninstalling apps, try Settings –> Security –> Device administrators, uncheck "package disabler admin".
-- This application requires Device Administrator permission [android.permission.BIND_DEVICE_ADMIN]